8 function of management are given below
- planing – planning of future what to do when to do who will do these question are find
- organizing – It is a process of grouping activities and establishing authority relationships among them.
- directing – Directing means issuing of order, leading and motivating subordinates as they go about executing orders.
- staffing – Staffing is the process of filling positions/posts in the organization with adequate and qualified personnel.
- Motivating- Motivated person persist in learning while a non-motivated person is just temporarily engaged.
- Co-Ordination– The synchronization and integration Of activities, responsibilities, and command and control structures to ensure that
- Communicating– Communication is an exchange of facts , thoughts, ideas, and information by two or more
- Controlling– Controlling is the process of ensuring that actual activities conform to planned activities.