The marketing mix is the process of designing and integrating various elements of marketing in such a way to ensure the achievement of enterprise objectives.
their elements are 7p’s
- product: product means the product which we want to sale in the market
- price: the price of that product affect the sales so price strategy should be good
- promotion: promotion of that product so more and more people know about this and buy that product
- place: the place is that area where we sell the product it can be a market or e-commerce store
- people: people who going to buy that product must be taken into consideration. consider those people product should change time to time
- process: The delivery of your service is usually done with the customer present so how the service is delivered is once again part of what the consumer is paying for.
- physical evidence: Almost all services include some physical elements even if the bulk of what the consumer is paying for is intangible. For example, a hair salon would provide their client with a completed hairdo and an insurance company would give their customers some form of printed material. Even if the material is not physically printed (in the case of PDFs) they are still receiving a “physical product” by this definition.