The following are the functions of leadership:
- Setting small objectives for the organization
- Organizing employees and other resources of the organization
- Ensures coordination among various departments and employees
- Ensuring smooth flow of information.
Leadership serves the following function:
- coordination of various aspects of the organization such as human resources, raw materials, functions, and departments.
- Motivating the employees and directing them towards the achievement of organizational objectives.
Please login or Register to submit your answer