What is Global Enterprises?
Global enterprises means business which is conducting between two or more country. global enterprises extend their industrial and marketing operations through a network of their branches in several countries. global enterprises has a big vision and they capture all the market of the host country, create a monopoly.
Features of Global Enterprises
- Huge capital resources, global enterprises have huge capital to invest.
- Foreign collaboration, global enterprises make deals with local suppliers and do collaborate with them.
- Advanced technology, global enterprises has advanced technology and they help host country to adopt it.
- Product innovation, global enterprises has product innovation and marketing strategies to make their product successful in the host country.
- Centralised control, global enterprises has centralised control they control all-important decision from their home country.