The following are the importance of risk management:
- It reduces the uncertainty.
- Ensures effective planning
- Helps in decreasing the cost
- Increased profits
- Enhance faster growth
Risk management is important because:
- It creates financial benefits
- Saves time and efforts
- Improves the overall performance of business
- Prevented loss and damages
- Increased job perspectives
Risk management can provide the foundation for a healthy, successful business. It provides vital information related to the risk which helps in formulating plans and policies, it provides a risk free environment, it increases the profits as well as success rate and provides job security.
Please login or Register to submit your answer