What is Planning?
The most important function of management is termed as Planning which involves deciding in advance the blueprint of the future activities to be taken such as what one has to do, when and how he has to do.
It is a systematic process which is concerned with the achievement of the organizational goals which are pre-planned and decides the actions to be taken according to that only, which helps in goals achievement. It explains clearly and simply how the particular goals are to be achieved.
Importance of Planning in Leadership
- Planning helps the leader to decide future goals.
- Planning helps to motivate the personnel of an organization.
- Planning helps to facilitate proper coordination.
- Planning helps to establish standards for controlling.
- Planning helps encourages creativity and innovation.
- Planning helps to reduce overlapping and wasteful activities.
Search an Article