What is Autocratic Leadership?
Autocratic leadership, also known as authoritarian leadership. In autocratic leadership, the leader does not involve his employees in decision making. leader sets all goals and targets for the employees and do-follow up every day in order to achieve goals.
Characteristics of Autocratic Leadership
- The autocratic leader has a clear goal to reach destination.
- An autocratic leader would make decisions without consulting others.
- The leader is the only rules and has access to all methods and processes.
- The group’s involvement in decision making remains small or non-existent.
- In autocratic leadership has lack of Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking.
- In autocratic leadership, rules are important and tend to be clearly outlined.