WHAT IS TRAINING?
Training is the process of learning and understanding the method and tricks of the organizations. it helps the trainees to get to know about the process of the organization.
ADVANTAGES OF TRAINING
- Improves The Performance: Training improves the performance of the employees. It helps them to become more skilled and more productive.
- Reduces Wastage: When the trainees learn about the right use of the products they know how to use the machine effectively and minimize the wastage. So, training helps to reduce wastage.
- Make Trainee Skilled : Training made the employees more skilled and more professional. Because when an employee gets the training he learns many new tricks which helps them to become more skilled and more professional.
- Trainees Become More Productive: After becoming more skilled and organized. Employees become more productive because they know the right method of using the machine, they minimize the wastage and become more productive.
- Helps To Make Company Goodwill: When employees trained they produce high-quality products that will be customer friendly.if their products are good, so ultimately goodwill of the company will increase automatically.
- Improve Team Bounding: When the employees trained they will engage into producing high-quality products, and when will engage they need the support of many departments, they will work together.So it will improve team bonding.
- Remove Grievances: During the training of employees, they also learn about soft skilled, which taught them how to control anger and be happy. So this kind of training helps the employees to remove grievances.
- Trainees Became Motivated: When the employees know what to do and how to do, they become more motivated because that time they know what is the distraction and how to control it. This can happen because of training. So, Trainees became motivated.
- Improve Self-Confidence: When the employees trained they know about each process of the making products. if they are aware of everything, it will increase their self-confidence. Ultimately it will increase productivity.
DISADVANTAGES OF TRAINING
- Effect On Concentration: When the employees work consistently on their tasks, they do not lose concentration of the work. But sometimes they work and do training together. Which lose their productivity and concentration as well.
- Increases Stress On Employees: In order to keep the staffs up to date with the latest technology and trends, training employees attend hours and hours training programs which makes them stressed.
- Long Run Process: In order to make employees updated companies give months of training. When the employees became trained the technology that they learned might be old.
- Too Much Of Theory: Training of some departments is full of theories than practicals. These kinds of lecture make employees learn tough. Because they are unrealistic and hard to use.
- Trainees Lose Their Interest: At times of training sessions which lead for long hours, employees are bored and aren’t interested in their session.